Insulated Patio Covers
Four Seasons Building Products Insulated Patio Covers begin with baked enamel finish on aluminum skins. These aluminum skins are permanently pressure bonded to a 3 core of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam. These roof panels have a unique feature that lets them stand apart from similar products on the market. Like Four Seasons Building Products Lattices, our Elitewood products will not chalk or fade, and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maintenance free
- Fits any structure-3 - 6 insulated panels
- Compatible with Illumaview natural light system. IllumaView offers optimal light transmission of up to 84% that limit the damaging effects of UV light.
- Triple internal gutter system- gable application
- HOA-friendly. Allows for conventional roofing materials to be installed on it
- Flush mount, full-length skylight. No Fasteners to see
- No framing to see-Panels available with electrical raceways
- Great insulation value: great for patio covers and carports
- Great for patio rooms and sunrooms-ICBO approved
- Protected by multiple patents
- Blocks the harsh sun
- No condensation buildup
- Much cooler than metal panels
WHY FOUR SEASONS BUILDING PRODUCTS?
STRENGTHFour Seasons Building Products insulated laminated roof panels snap together tightly, forming a strong, structurally sound roof as well as a weatherproof barrier protecting your patio or vehicle from the elements.
VERSATILITYFour Seasons Building Products covers can be specifically designed to accommodate ceiling fans and light fixtures, giving your outdoor space extra amenities. Four Seasons Building Products covers are made from high-quality structural aluminum. Virtually maintenance free, our covers are crafted to never rust, warp, crack, rot or become infested with insects. Our factory-finished aluminum components retain the original color, gloss and texture longer and better than patio products made of alternate materials. Plus we stand behind our products with a transferrable Lifetime Warranty.